Monday, July 25, 2011

San Francisco Girl's Weekend

The weekend of July 22-24 a group of my friends from high school were meeting in San Francisco for a girls weekend. Because I was in the delivery room with my sister-in-law that weekend, I didn't make it to San Francisco until late Saturday night. But I made it and had so much fun with the girls (there were 9 of us after I got there!)

We had a hotel in Union Square, took the trolley down to Fisherman's Wharf (all the times I've been to SF, and I've never ridden the trolley), and had brunch on Sunday at a fun bistro. I haven't seen some of the girls since high school. Others I have seen and talked to more recently but it was great to get everyone together in one place at one time. Good memories.

Me and my friend Shelley riding the trolley

Our ride to Fisherman's Wharf

All the girls:
Back row (l-r) Christianne, Kim, Debbie, Me, Shelley, Heidi
Front row (l-r) Jenn, Allison, Laura

0 comments: