Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tahoe Getaway

The weekend of July 8-10, I got to have a girls weekend getaway with one of my best friends. We both live in the Sacramento area and have kids so having time together with uninterrupted conversation sounded like heaven! So, we scheduled a weekend to get away, just the 2 of us. Thankfully our husbands were both willing to take over at home for the weekend so we could do this. :)

We had the most wonderful, relaxing weekend. We stayed up late talking, slept in late, cooked food in the kitchenette at our condo, went on a beautiful hike, and watched movies. We had such an incredible time, we would really like to make it a regular event, but we'll see if we are able to make that happen.

I am so blessed to have a wonderful, genuine friend like Suzanne in my life. I treasure her and value her so much because friends like her don't come along very often. What great memories we shared together that weekend!

Suzanne and I on our short hike around Squaw Valley


0 comments: