Thursday, February 19, 2009

Surgery

The anesthesiologists came at 1 pm and took Caden to the operating room. They said the surgery can take anywhere from an hour and a half to three hours, or longer. They are supposed to call us when he's done. I walked with him all the way to the doors of the OR. This time, the OR is on the ground floor of the hospital, so now he has been on three floors of the hospital! He's really getting around now. : ) I kissed him goodbye and am now just waiting to hear when he's done. It as a little more emotional on me than I anticipated it to be, but I know they will take good care of him. And, God is watching over him and protecting him as well. I will post more when he gets out of surgery and I have an update on how he is doing. Thank you for your prayers!

0 comments: