Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Backing up a bit from our last post, I wanted to say something about my Mother's Day. I had a great day with my family! Greg made waffles and pancakes for breakfast which were very yummy. And, then after some cleaning (done mostly by Greg), we took the whole family to the park. It was such a beautiful day and this was really our first official outing with our family of four! We got there and Kyler ran around and played on all the playground equipment and chased a dog and got very hot! While he did that and Greg followed him around, I held Caden while he slept. It was so sweet! We got some great pictures also. We left sooner than I thought we might because Kyler was hot and tired, so we headed home and set him up in the backyard with a sprinkler water toy. That made him happy and it was fun to watch him having so much fun with it! Then, that evening, Greg picked up Thai food and brought it home for dinner. Yum! And, later on, Greg was able to put up the curtain rods and curtains in Caden's room (it's only been 10 months since we moved in!). And, also our curtain rod in the dining room. I am so excited to finally have some of these projects coming together and getting done. Our house is finally starting to feel like home now that we can actually put some decorations up. Anyway, overall, I had a great Mother's Day. See photos below.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, sounds like a lovely day. :-) I love all the cute outside pictures you got! :-)

Christy Dukaric

Fer said...

I'm glad you had a great day!