Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Go Kings!

On Saturday, Kyler & I got to attend the Sacramento Kings vs. Memphis Grizzlies basketball game. We received tickets through Mended Little Hearts of Sacramento. It was a great night to spend with fellow heart families and have a “date” with Kyler.

There are a couple kids from Kyler's preschool class who were with our group as well so he had a lot of fun playing with them and it made the game more fun for him. I wouldn't say he is exactly a basketball fan. But we went for the experience and it was good.

About halfway through the game, Kyler turns to me and says, “Mommy, why does everyone keep saying, 'Jesus'?” I told him, “They're not saying 'Jesus', they're saying 'Defense!'” Hilarious! I can easily hear how he might have misunderstood what they were chanting since he doesn't really understand how to play. But it was so adorable all the same. I love that kid!

The Kings lost the game, but it was still fun. As we were walking to the car, Kyler told me he had a really good time. But, he said he doesn't like how they played basketball. He only likes how he plays! :)

Kyler with his preschool classmates, Tommy & Ava

Cheering for the Kings!

Mommy enjoying her "date" with Kyler!

0 comments: