Friday, November 5, 2010

Trick-or-Treat?

I had really been looking forward to Halloween and taking the boys to the Fall Festival at Christ Community Church where Kyler attends preschool, and then doing some trick-or-treating to a few close neighbors. Unfortunately things did not turn out as planned.

Sunday morning I woke up very sick. I was completely laid up in bed all day and unable to keep any food/liquid down. I honestly haven't been that sick in years! Needless to say we were not able to take the boys to Christ Community for the festival there. I was so disappointed.

However Greg did take the boys to a couple of our neighbor's houses so they could trick-or-treat. If I could have gone, I would have put Caden in his walker and had him walk on his own, but when you only have one adult for two children, that's a little riskier, especially in the dark. So Greg opted for the stroller which I completely understand. At least they got the experience. :)

Hopefully next year we'll all be in good health and able to enjoy the day as a family.



0 comments: