Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful!

Thanksgiving is the time of year when we focus on the things we are thankful for. Here are a few things I am thankful for:

-My incredible husband Greg, who works so hard to provide for our family and allows me to stay home with our children.

-Kyler, who is so bright and inquisitive and challenges me to be a better mom.

-Caden, who has gone more than a year without a hospitalization – that alone is pretty huge. But also that he is doing so well, he is developing every day and works so hard to be better at everything he does.

-Loving family who are always there for us.

-Amazing friends.

-Our wonderful church family.

-A loving God who gave his own son to die for each and every one of us!


When I asked Kyler to tell me 3 things he was thankful for, this is the list he gave me:
"My birthday parties"
"My brother"
"Jesus, because he never stops loving me"

My heart overflowed with joy when I heard Kyler say he is thankful for Jesus. It means we are doing something right in teaching him the love of Jesus! Kyler, you are right! Jesus never stops loving any of us, no matter what we do. Definitely something to be thankful for!

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Greg's sister and her family in Walnut Creek. It was nice to spend the day with family. We are so incredibly blessed in so many ways! I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful as well.

Greg watching football while Caden "cheeses" for the camera

Kyler watching Dora with Aunt Natalie

The pumpkin pie I made

Mmmm, ready to take a bite!

0 comments: