Monday, December 6, 2010

MLH Holiday Party

Saturday, December 4, Mended Little Hearts had our Holiday Party. For the kids, we planned to have sugar cookies for the kids to decorate. At the last minute, I got the job of making them. So, Friday night, Kyler and I had fun making them. It's been many years since I have made sugar cookies but I am really happy with how they turned out.





The party started with crafts and cookie decorating for the kids. At first Kyler wasn't interested in participating but then he realized he could have a cookie and all of a sudden got very interested. :) After crafts we had dinner and then pictures with Santa.







I love this group! What a wonderful group of families. It is so inspiring to be in the same room with these amazing CHD survivors. These kids are incredible and I am honored to be the mom to 2 of them. I love being involved and part of the leadership of this group.

0 comments: