Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's My Birthday & I'll do What I Want to!

On my birthday (February 1) I spent the morning in therapies with Caden (OT and speech). Then, I went to lunch at the Spaghetti Factory with two of my most amazing, wonderful friends: Shirley & Sharon! It was so wonderful to have a nice, long, relaxing lunch without having to rush. These ladies are such a blessing in my life and I am so lucky to have them!

My awesome friends, Shirley & Sharon - Love you guys!


That afternoon, I spent with my boys at home. Then, that night when Greg came home from work, we went and got take-out from Chipotle and took it to Baskin Robbins. We ate there, along with our ice cream. Then we headed to the drive-in movie theater to watch No Strings Attached.

Greg eating Chipotle at Baskin Robbins

Me with my burrito at Baskin Robbins

At the drive-in :)


The next day I took Kyler with me to get my free scoop of ice cream from Baskin Robbins and shared with him. It was a special mother/son treat. And, to top things off, Caden's nurse brought me some gorgeous flowers!

Sharing ice cream with my boy!

Gorgeous flowers from Caden's nurse


I am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people. Here's to another year! May it be filled with blessings as well.

0 comments: