Saturday, February 25, 2012

Look Dad! I Can Feed Myself!

Caden's feedings have not been going very well when I feed him, which is most of the time. However, when Greg feeds him, it seems to go amazingly well, which is more than frustrating to me! I don't know if that means Caden and I have just developed an adversarial feeding relationship or what. But when Greg does his meals, he actually ends up doing a lot of the feeding himself. It's great! I only wish he would do this at all of his meals because then I would feel like we were making forward progress instead of remaining on the plateau we've been on for so many months now.


I'm including a video so you can see him feeding himself. I am hoping this means I have something to look forward to in the future. Of course, I also wish it meant he was doing this all the time because he is obviously capable! 


0 comments: