Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Family Pictures

Since my whole immediate family was gathering together in Coeur d'Alene for the Ironman, we decided to take advantage of the opportunity and have family pictures taken. The following people were there:

My Dad, my Mom, my Aunt Ev (my Mom's sister), my sister Cheryl, her husband, Kent and their two kids, Melissa (13) and Rylan (11), my sister Shelly and her daughter Charli Jo (12), and me, Greg, Kyler (4) & Caden (17 months).

It was a bit of a challenge to get everyone to cooperate... okay, it was a bit of a challenge to get my two children to cooperate. They were the most difficult. Everyone else was pretty good. :) But overall, I think we got some good pictures. Here's a few from the shoot.





The Grandchildren (clockwise from top): Rylan, Melissa, Kyler, Caden, Charli Jo

The extended family (back row L-R): Brother-in-law Kent, Aunt Evelyn, Sister Cheryl, Sister Shelly, Me, Caden, Greg, Kyler (front row L-R): Niece Charli Jo, Dad Charles, Mom Janie, Niece Melissa, Nephew Rylan

1 comments:

Heather and Shawn said...

How fun! What great pictures you always seem to capture!