Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Forts

It seems like the majority of the time, there are forts built all around my house, especially in the living room. Kyler loves building forts! Sometimes he will leave them up for days until I finally take it down or it falls down. While I love his imagination and creative thinking, there can be a down side. Caden often doesn't see forts the same way as Kyler and will pull them down, much to Kyler's great frustration. And, there are times, when I have no place to sit as I am not allowed to touch any part of one of the blankets used in one of his elaborate creations. But overall, I love the fort building. It offers hours of creative, free play for Kyler (and Caden, when he is cooperating). I guess that's one of the things that happens when you don't allow much TV time. :)

And, apparently the red panda stuffed animal in the background did something very bad to deserve a hanging. ;)

0 comments: