Saturday, November 26, 2011

Giving Thanks!

This year on Thanksgiving, as always, I have many things to be thankful for! At the top of the list are my husband and my children. In addition to them, I am incredibly thankful for having a home to live in and food to eat. We are so blessed for Greg to have such an incredible new job. These things are only the tip of the iceburg.


For the holiday this year, we drove to Greg's parent's house in Medford, Oregon. Greg's sister and her family joined us there. It was a nice family weekend spent together. Kyler and Caden adore their baby cousin, Brody! They couldn't get enough of him. Sometimes too much; always in his face and overstimulating him. But I am glad they love him. It's very cute to see them together.



We got to enjoy the dedication of Brody at church on Sabbath. What a special occasion and yet another reason to be thankful.


We had a table overflowing with food, leaving enough leftovers to eat another full thanksgiving dinner for the next two days! Talk about abundance! I hope your thanksgiving was as wonderful as ours.


These are two of the napkin rings that Kyler made at school.  Aren't they cute?  :)

0 comments: