Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's

This was a very strange New Year's for our family. It is the first time in the 12 years since Greg and I got engaged, that we have spent New Year's Eve apart. :( Two days after we got the keys to our house, Greg had to fly back down to Sacramento to deal with our previous house and then drive our second car back to Walla Walla.


He decided to fly out of Spokane in order to avoid any fog-related delays or flight cancellations out of Walla Walla (a common problem here in the winter). So we drove up there, dropped him off at the airport and then the boys and I spent the New Year's weekend at my sister's house. We had a nice weekend there and returned to Walla Walla on Monday afternoon. Kyler's first day of school was the next day!


2012 is the start of a new era for our family. We moved to a new place, Greg started a new job, Kyler started a new school, Caden graduated out of all his therapies, and I have lots of “free” time now! I used to spend 45-50 minutes round-trip twice/day taking Kyler to/from school and now we walk 5 minutes each way! I don't have to drive Caden to/from therapies every day of the week either! So this is going to be a HUGE change for our family. I am truly looking forward to what God has in store for us.

May 2012 be a wonderful year for all of you!
 

0 comments: