Sunday, August 5, 2012

Silverwood Theme Park

Kyler and I went to Silverwood Theme Park with my sister and her family on Sunday, August 5. We had a great time going on the rides and then doing the waterslides. My parents stayed home and kept Caden with them since he's a lot more challenging to handle in the water since he doesn't swim yet, and he wouldn't have been able to do most of the rides due to his height.


It was pretty easy just having Kyler with me. In fact, most of the time, Kyler was with my brother-in-law so I spent the majority of the day with my sister. We all had a really fun time and were completely exhausted and starving when we left in the evening. I had never been to the park before and really enjoyed it. I would love to go there again and take Greg and Caden. Maybe next year when Caden is taller and able to do more rides.

0 comments: