Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chiropractor

I finally did it. I finally decided to try going to a chiropractor to see if he could help my chronic back pain. I have lived with some form of chronic back pain since I was pregnant with Kyler so it's been 7 years now. Things got exponentially worse when I was pregnant with Caden. Bed rest did not do my body any favors. I ended up with two bulging and herniated discs as well as arthritis in several of the discs in my lower back.


Thankfully I have a good friend who has seen many chiropractors over the years in various places she has lived. So she was able to give me a really good recommendation for someone she trusted. And she said of all the chiropractors she has seen, he has given her the most help for her pain. I decided that was good enough for me and I called to make an appointment.

My first appointment was September 24. I think it's too soon to say if it's going to help or not, but I am optimistic. I was pretty tired and a little sore after my visit, but hopefully that will get better. He also warned me that the pain could get worse before it gets better because I have been in pain so long. It's not going to go away overnight. :( Darn! I was really hoping it would. Time will tell if this will really help me or not. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

0 comments: