Monday, October 22, 2012

Family Pictures

It has been almost three years since we have had some really nice family pictures taken. We've done a couple sittings at JCPenney, but it's not nearly the same as having gorgeous outdoor pictures of your family by a wonderful photographer. We finally had the chance to do it again.


My dear friend, Holly, is a dental hygienist in Walla Walla. She was also one of my college roommates and it's been fun to be living in the same town again. She has always enjoyed photography and has recently begun doing pictures for people. She has a natural talent for it and takes amazing pictures so I was excited to have her take our family pics.

We went to Whitman Mission, near where we live and did a ton of gorgeous pictures. I will only post a couple here as I don't want to ruin our New Year's cards when I get those sent out. But I am so happy with the results! If you want to do family pictures or anything like that, and you live in the Walla Walla area, let me know and I can put you in touch with Holly! 










I'm a lucky girl to have such a wonderful family!  I'm so happy to have these precious memories of the four of us.  Thank you Holly!

0 comments: