Saturday, October 27, 2012

Klicker's Pumpkin Patch

Friday, October 26, I went with Caden's preschool class on their field trip to the local pumpkin patch. The kids got to walk through the corn field and the pumpkin patch while the owner talked to them about different things.

Learning all about corn

Caden with the scarecrow 

After they finished their walk, they got to have snacks before going down the huge slide down the hay stack! I thought Caden would be scared to go down a slide that was so long and high. But he apparently didn't feel the same. He climbed right up to the top and slid down without a second thought. It was so fun to watch him!











I also “dragged” him around the field of pumpkins with me and took a few pictures of him. He was less than impressed at this activity and didn't want to cooperate very well. But I managed to get a couple pictures of him anyway. 





It was a fun day with the kids but by the time we were done at the pumpkin patch, Caden was tired and cranky and I took him home and put him straight down for a nap. He was too tired to even eat lunch. Poor thing!

0 comments: