Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Firetruck

Caden's preschool had the local fire department come to school one day to show them their firetruck and to talk to them about fire safety. It was on Tuesday when he doesn't usually go to school (he goes Monday, Wednesday & Friday). But I thought he might really enjoy it so I asked his teacher if I could bring him to see the firetruck. She told me we could absolutely come. :)


So we showed up in time for him to climb around on the truck and take some class pictures. But he decided he didn't want to stay for the talk on fire safety or to see the fireman put on his gear. Even so, he had a great time and he was so excited to be able to explore the truck. I'm glad we were able to go. Thank you to Teacher Melissa for organizing his and for letting us come.





0 comments: