Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Waaaah!

Okay, to explain myself... After all our nursing drama prior to us leaving on vacation, our regular nurse returned on the Monday after we left and was here that week to help my parents. I was so happy about this! It gave me huge peace of mind knowing she was here to help. She has been here since then as well. Things have been going well. Until today!

Yesterday she told me she is giving the nursing agency her 2-week notice. :( This is where I start to cry! She is not going to work right now because she has a lot of things going on in her personal life and needs to focus her time and energies on those priorities right now. I completely understand her reasons and I support her in them. But, that leaves me without a nurse! I have 2 more weeks with her and then we start over with the search.

So, please pray for us that we can find the perfect nurse for our family. The search is on.

0 comments: