Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First Steps!

On Sunday, October, 10, Caden took his first two independent steps! He had been standing up in open spaces for several days prior to this and on Sunday, Greg encouraged him to come toward him. Caden took two steps to Greg and then grabbed on to him. Unfortunately I was not here to see it. :( I was out of town. But I am so incredibly excited that he did it!!!

Then, on Monday, October 18, during a PT session, Caden stood up on his own, and took two steps, both with his right foot. So he kind of turned in a circle! :) But a few minutes later, with a little encouragement, he took four steps to me (using both feet this time)!!! I have never been so proud as I was at that moment. Caden works so hard in all his therapies, but especially PT. He complains sometimes, but he still continues to work. He is such an amazing inspiration and I am proud to be his Mom.

0 comments: