Thursday, October 21, 2010

Neuro

On Monday, Caden had a follow-up appointment with his neurologist. Nothing particular to be concerned about. But he was so encouraging and positive. He told me that Caden has “far exceeded” his expectations of how he would do. And, this is with him being very optimistic to begin with. He said it was obvious that he was getting the necessary therapy and care that he needed to thrive.

It was such a wonderful thing to hear. I do everything I possibly can for Caden. He requires so much additional attention and support. It can be exhausting and draining physically and emotionally, to be completely honest. But, hearing things like that make it all worth it. To have someone tell me that my son is doing incredible and so much better than expected is like music to my ears. Things like that give me the strength to keep fighting and doing everything I can to help him. Thank you all for your continued prayers. God is good!


1 comments:

Gina and the Gang said...

Great news! Way to go Caden :)