Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was pretty quiet this year. Caden decided he wanted to party on Saturday night so he was awake from about 1 – 5 am. That meant neither Greg or I got much sleep. But Greg was kind enough to let me sleep in after that. I think the best part of my day was Greg taking over all oral feedings for Caden. These can be very stressful and I do the vast majority of them, since I am the one home with him most of the time. So to have an entire day off was pretty nice. Then, we went to John's Incredible Pizza for an early dinner with the kids. We ended the day by having a small fire in our backyard at Kyler's request. Our patio furniture has a small fire pit in the middle of the table. We never used it before and Kyler was begging to test it out. It was pretty low-key day and I didn't have any cooking or feeding responsibilities which made it very relaxing. Kyler even cut me some roses from our back yard to enjoy. I sure do love my boys and am so lucky to be their mom. :)

My adorable littlest man

Here's my beautiful roses Kyler cut from our yard and my two handsome boys who gave me the best title in the world: Mom! :)

Kyler and Greg enjoying our little fire

0 comments: