Saturday, May 28, 2011

Preschool Graduation!

I can hardly believe that my little boy graduated from preschool this year. I can't believe he is old enough to go into Kindergarten next year. I know I have said this before, but we are going to miss Christ Community Preschool so much! His teachers there are amazing and have done such a great job with him. He is not the easiest kid in the class and has his challenges. But they have handled him with such love. I can really see God's love shown through them in their interactions with the kids.

On Friday, May 27, they had a small graduation ceremony at a local park. They made the kids cute little mortar board caps with tassels and everything. So cute! The only challenge was getting them to stay on their heads! The teacher for each group of kids presented them with a diploma and a hug. Kyler's group teacher is Miss Sharon and we have absolutely loved her! In addition, he also got to have Miss Shellee as his group teacher a couple times/month. So we enjoyed that as she was one of his teachers in the 3's class last year. What a fun day. :)

My little graduate :)

Teachers Miss Shellee & Miss Sharon with Kyler's group (L-R): Evan, Kyler, Landyce, Logan, Ian, Alix & Hannah

Miss Sharon giving Kyler his diploma

There he is with his diploma

I am so proud of my boy!

0 comments: