Monday, July 16, 2012

Kyler's Week in Hayden

For the week following Tommy's wedding, Kyler stayed with my parents in Hayden, ID. Greg and I were going to be driving back through Hayden on our way to another wedding in Glacier National Park the following weekend and my parents offered to keep Kyler with them for the week to save him the drive back and forth to Walla Walla two weekends in a row. Plus it was a great opportunity for them to have some bonding time with just him. Kyler readily agreed to the plan since he was TIRED of being in the car! Another plus was it allowed me to have some one-on-one time at home with Caden that week. It was a win-win for everyone! :)

Before we went home to Walla Walla for the week, we took a couple pictures of both the kids in my parent's front yard.  They are too cute not to post!  Greg and I left with Caden a few minutes after these pictures were taken.




Kyler truly had a blast with Grandma Janie and Grandpa Charles! They took him to Lake Coeur d'Alene to play on the beach and in the water. He went on bike rides with my dad. They took him to Silverwood Theme Park and overall just had a very fun time together! Way more fun than he would have had at home that week!

Enjoying the sun and sand at Lake Coeur d'Alene

Riding bikes with Grandpa

Getting ready to go out on the bumper boats at Silverwood

Kyler is in the middle riding the "Hopper"

What a cool grandpa riding the bumper cars with Kyler!

Kyler was so brave going down the big
waterslides in his own tube!

These are a few pictures my mom sent me from their week together. Looks like they had a ball! Thanks again for your help mom and dad! 

0 comments: