Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Blueberries!

Greg loves to have frozen blueberries with his oatmeal or hot cereal every morning. So we go through a lot of them! Since we have an amazing place to do U-Pick blueberries, I decided I would pick all the berries he would need for the next year and then some...


Caden came and picked with me one of the times I went. I'm not sure how much help he was, but it was entertaining as he tried to pick up the huge buckets full of berries when we moved down the row of bushes. I'm just thankful he didn't manage to dump any of them out after all the work of me filling them! 


I went out on three separate occasions to pick berries and I came home with a total of about 80 pounds. Mmm, mmm, mmm... We ate as many fresh as we could for several days as I washed and froze all the rest of them. I honestly don't know how many gallons of blueberries I froze, but it was a lot! Your welcome, Greg, I hope you enjoy them! :)

0 comments: