Sunday, July 29, 2012

Peaches!

I was so excited to pick peaches with my family today, July 29. The four of us drove to a local orchard in Milton-Freewater and picked over 80 pounds of peaches. I absolutely LOVE peaches! I love them fresh, canned, frozen, in desserts, with cereal. You name it! I was so excited to pick these so we could eat them and preserve them for use throughout the winter.



It was also a really fun activity to do together as a family. The peaches are easy to pick so the whole experience didn't take so long that the kids were bored and whining to go home. And we were able to get so many delicious peaches. The kids helped pick and they also had fun running up and down the rows between the trees. 



 
We had a fun time and will definitely do it again next year!

0 comments: