Thursday, December 18, 2008

Room Move

Since I typed out the last blog entry, we got a call from the housing director at Ronald McDonald House telling us a permanent room had opened up for us. We weren't originally scheduled to move until tomorrow, but because this one became available unexpectedly, we were able to move this afternoon. It's nice to be in this room because it is bigger and we are able to actually unpack and get settled. We can start to make it feel a little more like home since we'll be here awhile.

But because of how the afternoon has progressed, Greg decided he would wait until tomorrow to get Kyler and bring him back here to spend the night. We really miss him and are looking forward to seeing him tomorrow and having home overnight. Then, Greg will take him back to Natalie's house on Saturday. Anyway, it's nice to be in a more permanent room and get settled since we're likely to be here for awhile.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear greg and Carey,
I am happy to see that you are all settled in RMH. I have been thinking about so much. It is sounding so much better. Please give Danny and Mary big hugs for me when they come to celebrate Christmas with you.You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Love, Sheila May Garrow

Anonymous said...

Dearest Carey,
This all sounds so good and I can hear God's joy in your heart. I pray Caden remains where he is for a bit longer and that you share a sweet time with the family tonight and tomorrow. Thank you for thinking of us with the update. God bless.

Love, Pam

Anonymous said...

Got worried when there were no postings for a few days. SOOOO glad Caden is staying put. I was dilated to 2-3cm for 2-3 weeks with both boys....hang in there. You are all in our prayers often...have a terrific x-mas and safe travels for your inlaws.
Love,
Megan Gibbons (and the guys)

melsie said...

I have been thinking of you and praying for you a lot. I will continue to do so my friends - you have been an amazing encouragement to me in your long journey - you truly are blessing many people with your testimony. I love you and miss you.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Dear Carey and family,
I check your site daily and am so glad to see these wonderful updates regarding the housing at RMH and Caden. Your faith in God has carried you and your family this far and I know He will continue this journey with you. We continue to pray for all of you and think of you everyday.
Love and hugs,
Melissa Lezinsky and Family

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that things are working out for you in Palo Alto and that little Caden is staying put where it's nice and warm. You are in our prayers and we await yet another one of God's Blessings.

Christina Moreno and the 'boys'