Friday, February 1, 2013

My Birthday

My birthday is February 1 so we decided to take a little mini vacation with our family. Greg needed some time away from work also. We left on Thursday afternoon and came home on Monday, giving us a nice long weekend to enjoy time together as a family.


We have a friend who owns a vacation home in Eagle Crest, Oregon, a little bit north of Bend. He offered to let us use his house and we took him up on the opportunity. It was perfect! Very quiet and peaceful. Since we arrived on Thursday evening and my birthday is on Friday, Greg let me sleep in and he took care of getting the kids fed and ready for the day. 


And they made me breakfast in bed with waffles and hot chocolate! Topped off by my boys singing me “Happy Birthday!” What a day! I am feeling so very blessed right now. :)


0 comments: