Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fire Station

On Tuesday, September 20, Kyler's Kindergarten class took a field trip to the fire station. Unfortunately I was unable to go but another mom was kind enough to give me copies of her pictures. Kyler told me how much fun he had. He loved getting to spray water on the grass with the big hose and to get inside the driver's seat. By the looks of the pictures and the report I got from Kyler, everyone had a great time! I love Kyler's school! :)

Kyler's class with the fireman (L-R): Jasmine (Wesley's little sister), Nate, Kyler, Wesley, Emily, Simon, and Immanuel

Listening to the fireman teach them something

The highlight for Kyler: getting to spray the big hose!

He looks so grown up in the cab of the huge fire truck

All the kids with their incredible teacher, Mrs. Altman!

0 comments: