Friday, October 21, 2011

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm

On October 20, we took another trip to the pumpkin patch. This time we went to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm in Wheatland. I love this pumpkin farm but I haven't been in a few years due to a busy schedule. But this year I made a date with a good friend of mine and her kids so we could all go together. It was a lot of fun and so worth the drive.

Kyler and Caden had so much fun with Brayden and Elizabeth. It was fun to watch them run around to look at everything. My parents came along because they are in town. It was fun to have them part of the outing as well. Caden seems to want to spend a lot of time with Grandpa Charles and it's really cute to watch.

I got as many pictures as the boys would allow... not that many! :) But there are some big smiles and happy faces, so I think they had a great time. I know I did!

So cute!

Ellie, Brayden and Kyler riding the school bus while Caden drives
(although he can barely see over the steering wheel!)

I like this kind of jail! :)

A brief moment when both boys are smiling at the same time

Brayden, Kyler, Elizabeth and Caden

Grandma Janie and Grandpa Charles with me and my boys

Me with my boys on the pumpkin wagon

0 comments: