Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Festival

After soccer on October 16, we stayed at school for the Fall Festival. I bought Kyler a wristband so he could do all the bounce houses and games as much as he wanted to. And I got some other tickets for us to buy food. Kyler chose pizza while I had freshly made corn dogs. Caden was hilarious because he was loving the live band they had playing!

After eating first, Kyler was off and running to all the games/activities. Caden was happy to follow around and watch Kyler most of the time. However, there were a few times where he ran off so fast I didn't see which way he went. Thankfully there were some other parents there helping me keep an eye on him since I was on my own. :)

All in all it was a fun day. We were all pretty exhausted by the time we headed home.

My attempt at a picture with both boys smiling

Kyler paid a ticket to put himself in jail - I certainly wasn't going to complain





Kyler showing off the pumpkin he decorated

0 comments: