Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hawaii

Originally I was supposed to fly over to Hawaii while Greg was here in order to deal with the house we are moving into as well as getting Kyler registered for school there, etc. However, things changed... So, that meant that when I flew to Hawaii, I got to have a nice relaxing vacation! I got here on the 21st and Greg and I will fly home together tomorrow, the 27th.

We are so blessed to have such wonderful family to help us out. My parents are at our house right now taking wonderful care of our boys. My mom has been working hard feeding Caden and getting him to/from his therapies. My dad has been getting Kyler to/from school and taking care of lots of other things around the house and yard for us. It is such a relief to know the kids are in good hands. And I am loving having the down time to rest and rejuvenate so I can be ready to hit the ground running when I get home.

Life at our house is never dull and it's been difficult to keep up with the daily responsibilities, let alone get much done to get ready to move. Thankfully my parents will be staying for a couple more weeks to help out. Hopefully that means I can make some headway on the long list of things to do!

In the meantime, I am thoroughly enjoying my quiet time in Hawaii while Greg finishes up his job here. I am blessed!

Reunited with my hubby after 2 weeks apart! :)

Beautiful Kailua Beach

Greg and I with our leis given to us by a friend at church

Ko Olina beach lagoon



Ahhh Paradise!

Even though it's the tourist thing to do, I had to have a Dole Whip at the Dole Pinapple Plantation

Such a beautiful flower at the Botanical Gardens in Kaneohe

0 comments: