Saturday, October 15, 2011

Women of Faith

On October 14 and 15 I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Women of Faith conference in Sacramento. Over the past 10 years, I have been able to attend 4 or 5 times. Every time I go, my cup is filled to overflowing with the love of Jesus. The music, the speakers, the friends. Everything about this event are inspiring.

I am so glad I got to attend this year. We are all hurting in some way or another and to be able to go to a place where that is acknowledged and you are not made to feel bad about it, is so refreshing. Most of us long for a place where we can be ourselves and not feel judged. That is pretty hard most of the time.

One of the speakers made me realize how important true, genuine friends are. I am so fortunate to have a few of these wonderful women in my life. I know they don't judge me, they accept me for my flaws, I don't have to pretend to be someone else when I am with them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love you girls more than you know! xoxo

If you are not familiar with Women of Faith, please go to their website: http://www.womenoffaith.com/ and see if you can find a location near you. They tour all over the United States and it is so worth going if you can.

Here are a few of the wonderful women I attended the conference with this year. The group from our church was about 65 people. :)

0 comments: