Saturday, December 10, 2011

Grandpa & Grandma Cutting

We have been so incredibly blessed to have my parents help during our move process. Preparing to move to another state, while my husband is already gone working in that state, was really hard. Especially when I have a child who is as high maintenance as Caden! I was so busy going from therapy to therapy with him that I could barely maintain our daily schedule, let alone make any headway in terms of packing and getting ready to move.

Thankfully my parents were willing to give us about 7 weeks of their time in all. They spent 5 weeks with us from the middle of October until Thanksgiving and then they went back home for a short time before I called them out of desperation to come back and help me again for another couple weeks. They were invaluable as we got ready to move. My mom helped with Caden's feedings, and getting him to/from therapy. My dad helped drive Kyler to/from school as well as doing lots of work in our yard and around our house. And, my dad even helped with feeding Caden also. I might say that is no easy task to do his feedings. So I am very grateful for the help!

And if that weren't enough, they drove one of our vehicles to Walla Walla packed with things we would need for a few weeks while we waited to get into our house. Because of this, we were able to fly up and not have to do the LONG drive with two small children! What a huge blessing! 

Grandpa Charles feeding Caden breakfast

All dressed up and ready to go to church

My dad working hard trimming our tree in the backyard


Thank you Mom and Dad for all you have done for us! We are so grateful for your time and energy. We love you!

0 comments: