Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Home

Tuesday, December 20, I was able to see our new home in person for the very first time. I put a lot of faith and trust in Greg to find us a home because we bought this one without me ever seeing it in person. Greg took lots of pictures and videos and send them to me so that helped. And, Google earth helped me visualize the area. But nothing compares to actually being able to walk through the house yourself to see how it “feels.”


I have to say that Greg did an AMAZING job! The house is perfect and I LOVE it! The size of the house quite a bit bigger than our last two houses. And, it is on a half-acre lot which I love. I really wanted a large yard for the kids to play. And, we are on a very quiet culdesac with only 4 other houses so the kids can play out front on their bikes and scooters without me worrying about them getting run over.

To top it off, we are only a little over a block from Kyler's new school so we are going to be able to walk to/from school which I think is absolutely fabulous! In Sacramento, it took me close to an hour round trip twice/day to take Kyler to/from school. So the comparison is fantastic! And, we had no idea before we bought the house that our neighbors to the left of us are actually friends of ours. I used to work for her my first two years out of school doing marketing. And I had several business classes with him. Their son is about three months older than Kyler and the boys have become fast friends. And, their daughter is a few months younger than Caden and they have a love-hate relationship. They love the idea of playing together and seeing each other, but they hate actually having to share toys, etc. :)

We signed all the papers before we headed to Spokane for Christmas, so after the Christmas holiday, we should get our keys! :) Yay! We can't wait for the transition to be over and to be settled in our new home!

0 comments: