Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OT

December 6 was a very sad day for us as Caden had his final session of Occupational Therapy with Monica. For just over two years, she has worked with Caden on his fine motor delays and sensory issues. We are so blessed to have her in our lives! She is in the field of pediatrics because of her passion for working with children and it shows! She truly loves what she does and Caden received the benefit of that.

Thank you so much Monica for everything you have done for Caden and me. You taught me so many ways to better help my son and I am so grateful to you. Thank you! You became a part of our family and we looked forward to every session with you. Caden continues to ask about Monica and it makes me so sad to tell him that we won't be going to therapy anymore. :(

Here are some pictures and a video montage of our last couple sessions.



On the bolster swing

So sweet!

Intern Betsy encouraging Caden to pull himself out while Monica squishes him

Caden doing a snowman art project working on fine motor skills

Thank you for everything Monica!  We love you and miss you already!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Carey.  You made me cry. That was absolutely beautiful!!!  Thank you so much for that entry. You, Caden, and your family has touched my heart forever!!  Thank you so much for being so amazing!!!  Love always, Monica